We are pleased to announce our 2021 Annual State Convention!
Our convention will be held June 3-5, 2021 and this year’s convention will be a hybrid format!
We will meet in person at the SLC Sheraton Hotel located at:
150 West 500 South in downtown Salt Lake City!
We will also be holding all general sessions, breakout meetings, and our banquet virtually for those who are not able to attend in person.
Virtual participation will be through the Zoom platform and more information will be available as the event draws near.
In-person meals are still yet to be determined. Everyone attending in-person will be required to follow all masking and social distancing guidelines.
Hotel Room Rates are $89 per night and you can make a reservation here:
Convention registration is free!
Please register each person that will be attending.
You can register by clicking on the following link:
Registration for Utah NFB Convention
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact:
Jerry Nealey at email@example.com
- Norma Crosby of Texas will be our National Representative!
- Norma is a member of the National Board of Directors and is President of NFB of Texas.
- Norma and her husband Glen our successful Business owners and are both blind!
- Comcast will be our Title Sponsor and will be demonstrating the many ways blind people can access Comcast products, including audio description!
- Demonstration of NEW braille displays and video magnifiers!
- And much, much more!!!!
We really hope to see you there or see you anywhere!